How to Setup & Customize Anti-Spam Feature of AVG?
- Automatically move spam mails to junk folder- This is a default option, it sends all the spam mails into the junk folder without asking. Those mails which are identified as spam or phishing won’t appear in your inbox at all.
- Automatically Add entries from Address Book to White List- Your Outlook address book contacts will be automatically added to the Anti-Spam white list. These addresses are considered as known and trusted. The mail received from white list email addresses will never be treated as spam.
- Send Samples of Incorrectly Marked emails- Say the mail that was legitimate was marked as spam also known as False Positive and the mail that should be marked as spam is sent to you on inbox then this setting will determine whether the samples of these messages should be send to us for analyses.
- Ask: to decide on a case by case basis.
- Yes: should definitely send the sample.
- No: Should never send the sample.