Resolution for Kaspersky Antivirus Error Code 11
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of your Kaspersky software.
- Corruption in Windows registry which you made any change in the software.
- May be some other program has deleted any of Kaspersky files.
- Some virus or malware has infected Windows system files or Kaspersky Files.
- Run Full Malware Scan of your PC as it is possible that your PC got infected by some malware and thus displaying the error 11. It is possible that malicious intruders have damage, corrupt or deleted Runtime Error Related files.
- Clean Junk Files- over the time our computer accumulates junk files which consume lot of PC’s space and you need to clear these temporary files and folders to enhance the speed of your antivirus software. Disk clean up might resolve error 11.
- Update PC Driver: An outdated or corrupted computer driver can be the reason behind it so you need to update the driver. You can find the related driver for code 11 from Kaspersky Lab or from manufacturer website.
- Update your Windows: As discussed above and outdated windows will show this code, so you must update your Windows now. Go to “Start” button and type updates and click ENTER. Windows dialog box will appear, if any update is available click Install Updates button.
- Reinstall the Windows: If none of the above method works then try this one. Reinstalling the Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and resolve every issue with it.