Process to Install Remote Print Driver and Register Epson Printer
While registering, you must make sure that you have created your user account. After that, it is important to connect your printer to the network to utilize its services from your device. Thereafter, you are recommended to follow the exact procedure to perform printer’s initial setup and network setup. Epson Printer Support Number UK will be the appropriate medium to get registered. When the registration accomplished, you will see a setup information sheet has been printed from the printer you registered. Additionally, you will get notified by an email at your provided email address.
Moreover, you have to enable Remote Print on the User Page by choosing Enable Remote Print from Print settings for Remote Print on the User Page. You should also ensure that the printer has been connected to a Wi-Fi with a stable internet access. Now, you can install your Remote Print Driver. If you don’t know the right steps to Install Remote Print Driver, follow the below mentioned one:
- As the first step, you need to download Remote Print driver from the official website of Epson Printer. If you won’t find it, get assisted by Epson Printer Helpline Number UK and stay free.
- And then, double-click on the Setup.exe to set it up.
- Now, choose Epson Remote Print, and click OK.
- Thereafter, you have to read the license agreement carefully and then choose Agree, and click OK.
- You will see that the printer registration screen appears.
- And then, you have to enter the printer’s email address and click OK.
For Mac OS X:
- As the first step, you need to download Remote Print Driver from the official website.
- And then choose Applications and proceed towards Epson Software.
- Now, you can double-click Epson Remote Print Utility.
- After that, input the Printer’s Email address.
- Now, you can input the Printer’s email address and confirm to the steps.
- Thereafter, you need to click to Open "Add Printer" and then add the registered printer.