Epson Printer is Getting Cartridge Not Recognized Error
- Check if your ink cartridge is low or empty as that can generate the error.
- Make sure that you are using the correct print cartridge.
- The black cartridge should be in Black ink slot and colored should be in the colored slot.
- Remove all the new cartridges that you have recently installed and replace them with old cartridges that were working perfectly.
- Restart your printer; most probably you will not get the error now.
- Now install one new cartridge at a time to check it is showing error or not.
- Keep installing the cartridges one by one until you get the error.
- This way you will be able to find the faulty cartridge. You can change that particular cartridge.