What is the best way to rectify Epson Printer Error code W-11?
- Turn off your printer and lift the scanner unit.
- Press the stop button. Either of the two things will happen:
2. If no cartridge is empty but still you want to reinstall or replace it then press the stop button for 6 seconds as it will move them on replacement position.
- To carefully remove the cartridge, squeeze the tab on it and lift the cartridge straight up.
- If you are installing a new cartridge, then shake the cartridge package gently before opening it. After that, remove the cartridge from the package or consult experts at Epson Printer support number.
- Now you need to insert the cartridge into the holder and push it down until you hear a click sound.
- Put down the scan unit.
- Now again press the stop button to move back the cartridges to its original position. Don’t be impatient as that might take a couple of minutes.
- The moment power light becomes stable; understand that ink charging is finished.