How to solve the "update issues" – AVG?
Every System Software needs to be updated timely for proper functioning. AVG is the most reliable and effective protection against malware. As other antivirus software, it also needs to be up to date with the latest virus definitions and security updates so that harmful infections does not violate your system possessions.
You can enable the Automatic Update option which automatically installs latest updates as and when they are introduced. Though, most of the time, AVG update process cause issues in between due to various update errors. Due to which the updates do not get installed on your system. If you obtain some error messages “update or a general error” when you head to update AVG, you need to delete transitory files being used during update.
Follow the given steps carefully for deleting them:
- You have to Run the AVG user interface by double clicking the AVG icon present on your system.
- Then click to Open the Options, then Advanced Settings and there Go to the menu.
- Find the way to the Manage option in the Update division.
- Now Press the Delete temporary update files button.
- And then Try to update AVG.