How Does Digital File Shredding Work? AVG Help UK
Sometimes it becomes important for us to permanently delete or remove the file from PC. The files that no longer serve any purpose for you or the files that might cause a big loss to you if someone else gets access to them. It is easy to get rid of such files permanently from your hard drive or even from the recycle bin. Use AVG Shredder for this purpose. The files deleted using the shredder can’t be recovered even with the use of advanced disk utilities.
- Right click the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop.
- Then click “Shred content with AVG”.
- Finally click “Shred it”.
- Right click the file or folder that you want to shred.
- Then click “Permanently Shred with AVG”.
- And lastly click “Shred it”.