Align Your Epson Printer's Print Head for Quality Printing
There are two ways to align print head: through control panel or through computer utility.
Align Print Head using Printer’s Control Panel
• Go to Home and click on Setup.
• Then click maintenance and select Epson Print Head Alignment.
• If you have issues with vertical line alignment then choose Vertical Alignment or if you have issues with Horizontal line alignment then choose Horizontal Alignment.
• Now click the color button to print an alignment sheet.
• You will see a series of screen asking you to choose the best square in each pattern is printed.
• In the sheet, now select the number which represents the best square.
• Now click proceed. Once you are done in selecting the pattern, click Done.
Align Print Head Using Computer Utility
• Insert white paper stack in the paper tray.
• Right click on the printer’s icon in the Windows task bar. (For Windows user)
• Click on Print Head Alignment.
• Press the Next button.
• Select the print option to print Epson printer alignment sheet.
• Choose pattern number for each set and then click next.
• Incase pattern didn’t match with one or more sets then try to select the closest matching set.
• Then click on realignment.
• Once you are done press finish.
This way you can get proper alignment of print but in case you are still getting misaligned print then may be the cause of the issue is different. Allow us to diagnose the issue to find out the main cause so that we can help you out in resolving it. Please dial us at Epson Printer Support Number UK and give us the opportunity to serve you.
|Epson Printer Helpline Number UK (0808-101-2159)|